Gemini delivers affordable and equitable energy efficiency solutions to all governments.
See how we can help you build a clean energy future for your constituents!
Why it Matters: Energy Audits by the Numbers
- More than 5,000,000 small commercial buildings in the U.S. -- that’s ~90% of the total commercial building stock!
- To reach bipartisan climate goals, we need to conduct ~30,000 energy audits per month. Estimates have the current rate at ~1,000/month, including large commercial buildings.
- Small commercial buildings account for ~50% of the energy use by the sector. According to data from the Department Of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency, that's:
- More energy than all but 14 countries produce
- Equivalent to carbon emissions emitted from 90 million passenger vehicles. That's about 1/3 of all the cars in America.
- Swift & Inclusive Transition to a Clean Economy | Rapidly deploy energy audits for small commercial buildings, at scale. The more buildings we can audit, the quicker we can help your municipality transition to a clean-energy economy.
Gemini’s platform – Conserve – automates the identification, calculation, and reporting of potential savings. Conserve provides the customer a report that calculates the savings they should see on their bills. This reduces the time and energy per customer as well as simplifies reporting for regulatory agencies.
- Equitable Workforce Development | As a minority-owned business that prioritizes underserved communities, we understand the importance of centering communities of color who have long-been overlooked by the energy and environmental sector.
- Direct Impact : Hire & train local workers
- Indirect Impact: Gemini works with trusted, minority contractors & vendors to carry out the energy efficiency upgrades your buildings require. Investing in Energy Efficiency means supporting the growth of multiple sectors at once!
- Improve Grid Resiliency & Reach Your Climate Goals | Serious climate plans require serious solutions. Simultaneously eliminate harmful GHG emissions by reducing:
- Energy consumption
- Energy burdens, especially for low-income and BIPOC residents
- The likelihood of energy blackouts
- SaaS Model | Already have a workforce at the ready and other infrastructure to carry out your energy audits? Use our innovative Conserve platform to rapidly decarbonize your small commercial building sector!